Members as Partners
The Event Program
Making the difference together
Collaborative partnering for real growth
What is Members Partners Event ?
The Event sets the agenda for cooperative learning and inter-disciplinary business development among members. The aim of the Conference is to create cross business development and to generate ideas and opportunities for new pursuits.
PROGRAM FORMAT AND AGENDA
Business proposition and exchanges.
Exploring the privileges and development opportunities @ Qcircle.
- Session 1 : Seminar and Forum. (3 hours)
- Session 2 : Consultation on Action Plan and Application (2 hours by appointment)
- Submission of co-project plan (Optional)
Online Webinar or Seminar at nearest Host’s Location
Online Dialogue or Consultation at nearest Host’s Location
( Please refer to local host for alternate offer)
All members and invited educators, business professionals, service providers and owners in any discipline.
- Non members are provided with one year complimentary Starters Plan to explore Qcircle’s prepared environment for further participation.
- Members are directed to the Qcircle Education plus Business ( ” E + B ” ) Portal and LITE @ Qcircle for a cooperative development and advancement.
Pre Event Action : EDUCATION PLUS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
All participants are expected to explore Qcircle online and are expected to come prepared with a project proposal for presentation or attend to provide constructive review.
Post Event Action : OPTIONAL SUBMISSION OF PROGRESSION PLAN
On completion of the Event, eligible participants can submit an Co-Project Proposition / apply for a Consortium Plan for privileges and returns.
Please check with your local host for details. Program proper may varies to meet the local needs of participants.